Technology Opinions

Discussions on Technology

Give you opinions on these technology statements. 


1 Children should be encouraged to play video games every day

 

2 Mobile phone should be banned in all public places

 

3 The time children spend watching TV and videos should be limited to 2 hours a day

 

4 Computers are okay for every day tasks but are not creative in any way

 

5 Books are dead 

 

6 Children are better at technology than I am

 

7 I like being on social media. I can expand my circle of friends

 

8 I think a computer can do my job

 

9 I’m looking forward to being able to contact other planets

 

10 Technology doesn’t mean wisdom

 

I agree.         I disagree.         It depends.      Why?

 Please discuss how you feel about technology using some examples from below

Ex 1.  I agree. If children play video games they will be able to/ can meet people from around the world.

Ex 2  I disagree. Children need to/should go outside and talk to real people and make friends.

Ex 3  It depends. Its fun to play games but children need to go outside.

 

Comments

Popular Posts