First step

Just a note to myself. I made the first step and sent a story I wrote to a magazine. I expect it will be rejected. I hope it is rejected and I will keep on slogging through the work until I learn enough to get accepted.

All of the help online, all of the assistance I can find seems good but most of it requires one thing, money which I don`t have. The same as with my Japanese. When I was learning it I needed a lot of money to get started but I found the best material wasn`t the class or even the best textbook it was just getting out there and using it. The second best way to learn the language was to have a reason to actually learn it. So I`m going to do that with my writing.

I don`t have money.
So I will get the experience I need through any way I can.

Comments

Popular Posts