I wish Grammar exercise.


I wish



Conversation

A) I wish I had more money.

B) Yeah. Me too.

A) What would you do?

B) I would go shopping in Korea. How about you?

A) I`d buy a new house.

B) Sounds nice.



Grammar

I wish it was Sunday.    =          It`s not Sunday

I wish I was taller.        =          I`m short

I wish it wasn`t raining   =          It`s raining

I wish it didn`t get so humid in summer. = _____________________

I wish I wasn`t busy      =          ________________

I wish I was rich.          =          ________________



Why?

If it was Sunday I would sleep in.

If I were taller I`d become a professional basketball player.



What do you wish?

I wish I _________________________________________________________

I wish it_________________________________________________________





speak another language                                   can fly

eat delicious cake                                            have homework

have lots of free time                                       meet (famous person)

give a speech                                                  can go to the beach

I am shy                                                          I have 3 tests tomorrow

Comments

Popular Posts