Duffy goes to the moon


Duffy goes to the moon.



Once upon a time Duffy the Bear was hanging out his laundry to dry when a big gust of wind snagged it and carried it up up up to the moon.



“Oh Man” said Duffy. “Now I gotta get it back or my mom will be angry.”



So he went to his friend Oswald`s house and asked to borrow his pogo stick. Duffy bounced higher and higher and higher but….. he couldn`t reach the moon.



“Why don`t you try my hot air balloon?” said Oswald.



“Thanks” said Duffy. He and Oswald got into the balloon and started to float up up up through the blue sky, into the grey sky through the black sky and landed on the moon.



There Duffy and Oswald realized that they could jump really high. After a few minutes of bouncing back and forth they started looking for Duffy`s clothes. They looked in craters, underneath rocks, on the top of mountains, under the dust and eventually found most of Duffy`s clothes except for his pants.



When Oswald saw them, on the head of a moon alien.



Duffy and Oswald when to the moon man and said “excuse me sir but could I have my pants back? They are my favourite pair.”



“I guess so “ said the alien “but I found them and they are really good at keeping my head warm. Tell you what I`ll trade them for something.” So Duffy and Oswald started looking for something to trade the alien. They looked in craters, underneath rocks, on the top of mountains, under the dust but they found nothing. Duffy reached up to scratch his head when he remembered he was wearing a hat.



“Oops” said Duffy.



“Duffy!” said Oswald



So Duffy traded his hat for the pants and put them on. Then he and Oswald got back into the balloon floated up up up up through the black sky, into the grey sky through the blue sky and landed on the Earth. When they got out of the balloon Oswald said to Duffy



“Duffy your pants are on backwards!”

“Ah Man!” said Duffy. He fixed his pants and then he and Oswald went and played until dinnertime.



The End

Comments

Popular Posts